Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UH-OH Cooper

Last night when I went into check on the boys as I was heading to bed I came upon a little Baby Powder DISASTER ZONE! About 6 months ago Spencer had a few incidents with baby powder but I thought he was past it! GUESS NOT! The baby powder was all over the room! It looked like they had had A LOT of fun with it! I laughed to myself took a few pictures and figured I would talk to him in the morning!When he woke up I asked him to come in to this room and tell me what happened... he looked at me and said something like "Cooper is busted!" I told him he wouldn't be in trouble if he told me the truth about what happened and WHO dumped the powder all over! He held to his story and said Cooper sprayed it all over and then he added "Uh-Oh Cooper its time to go to a time out!" He helped me clean it up and promised NOT to let Cooper play with it again! It was SO SO funny! Boys will be Boys, so the once again I will start putting the baby powder in the bathroom instead of in the bedroom! :)
The sleeping culprits! They look SO innocent! They have SO much room in their new beds they just roll around! It is pretty cute! And yes that is a little ghost next to Coopers head, he climbs out of bed and puts toys all around him! They both love to sleep with as much stuff as possible!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh my friend. You are so brave to put baby powder in their ROOM!!! I am so shocked they made it this long without something like this happening earlier!!! WOW!

What cutelittle boys! And isn't it the truth that for kids, sleeping with pretty much EVERYTHING is the way to go?

Chuck and Tonya King said...

How fun is that! I guess you should be glad it wasn't honey or motor oil ...

It seems that all that fun can wear a boy (or two) out!

It is very cute to see their creativity ... hmmm ... which toy should I chose to sleep with ... oh ya, I'll sleep with the ghost!!!

Abby King said...

dang it cam!!
it looks like it was everywhere!! you must have had fun cleaning THAT all up

CoLiE-O said...

so naughty! i guess it coulda been worse...
youve been tagged. check my blog:)

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Once again, another little Cameo moment - but you sprinkled chocolate cake batter all over a small U-shaped kitchen! Gotta love it! Even after 22 years, I wish I had a photo of my little chocolate explorer! It looks like the boys had a good time too!