Thursday, September 18, 2008

"My Tummy Says...."

I have to write down this little Spencer-ism! I couldn't stop laughing when he said it and I don't want to forget it!

We were on our way home from grocery shopping, to drop the car off so BJ could get to a work meeting! We had planned to go over to AJ's to play but forgot BJ had to have the car! I was trying to explain to Spencer that it was no big deal that we could just see AJ the next day, but he was really disappointed! I had used AJ's house as the reward for his good behavior at the store (DANGIT)!

SO in his attempt to negotiate,
He says "Mom we can walk to AJ's, that will be fun"
So I said "But its late and its been raining all day, we will get all wet!!"
He thought for a minute and says "That's ok " My tummy says (in a very deep voice now)" I want some RAIN WATER"
I started laughing and said "What was that your tummy said?"
He says (in that same deep TUMMY voice) "I want some RAIN WATER"

He had come up with a fool proof plan! I mean how can I argue with his tummy? It was so cute, and I must say very creative! When we got home we made dinner together and watched a movie to try and soften the blow of not going to AJ's and not having any RAIN WATER for that thirsty TUMMY!

1 comment:

Queen Mimi said...

That is adorable! So funny! :D
p.s. I updated my blog per your request;)