Thursday, September 18, 2008

OUCH!

We have lots of Brotherly Battles every day! But today one actually ended in some blood shed! I thought I should document it so HOPEFULLY in a few years we can all look back and laugh! Because in a few years my boys will be so tame and loving towards each other that this kind of thing will NEVER happen! :)
Miracles happen please don't rain down with reality on my fantasy!

This evening we were talking to Gramzie and Grandad on the webcam! The boys are completely taken with the idea that they can see and hear my parents when they are in "Mexiwow" and we are at home! SO both the kids were fighting for face time! The computer chair spins and so it is the PRIME place to be! I was running back and forth from the computer and the stove, trying to have dinner ready for BJ before he had to run off to work!

Spencer ran off to get his skateboard to show Abby and when he got back supposedly he felt like it was HIS TURN to get in the chair! SO,he threw Coop to the ground, and he hit his face on something? I still don't know what caused the cut!!!????I heard Cooper crying and Spencer calling for help, and came running! Spencer followed me into the living room and gave Cooper a big hug and kiss and quickly told me to "get him a BAND AID RIGHT NOW, so he would stop hurting!" (Spencer is a firm believer in the theory that band aids heal all wounds!)

The rest of the night Spencer felt terribly and "promised" to be more careful with Coop! And of course, I completely believe this will NEVER EVER happen again!
:) :) :)

1 comment:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Hey, there are two good things that came out of this ... Spencer came out of it feeling like he should protect his brother a bit more ... and Cooper came out with his life!