Friday, September 26, 2008

Strong Enough?????

I feel very overwhelmed tonight! BJ works a swing shift on Fridays so he is gone all afternoon and evening until LATE! And the boys miss having him home around dinner time to WEAR THEM OUT before bed!

As they were running around me at about 7:45 ramming into each other, yelling and crying it reminded me of what the Relief Society President said to me when I told her the new baby is a boy!
She said
"You must be a strong woman to be blessed with 3 boys! Not every Mom can handle that!"
As I thought back on her comment and the chaos around me was getting LOUDER AND LOUDER I imagined holding a new baby. And I wondered how strong I really am? Tonight I feel pretty weak! Their energy never seems to let up and they are always finding new ways to beat on each other (I am giggling in my seat right now because it just amazes me!)

I truly HOPE for some HUGE INCREASE of inner strength and loads and loads of PATIENCE when the new baby gets here! It really feels like I am having a 3rd boy on purpose, it cant just be by chance! I just hope I can rise to the challenge!

After bed time I am heading straight for the
BUBBLE BATH
!!
Tomorrow we have BJ's 10 year HIGH SCHOOL REUNION! I am hoping the bubbles will melt away a few of these pounds! I really wish I could walk in there 110 pounds NOT 7 months pregnant! But.... here we go ANYWAY!
WISH ME LUCK.... with EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

CoLiE-O said...

i just tried to call you but it went straight to vm. cameo- i am so proud of you. you are a very patient woman and that is one quality i admire about you!!! everything will fall into place when you have this baby..you are going to have to lil helpers always wanting to help you out! i am sure you feel overwhelmed but i KNOW you are an incredible mom to cooper and spencer and you will be too with "new baby holm". the lord trusts you, thats why he gave you an "extra" one to mother.