Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Breakfast with DADDY!

BJ is a HUGE breakfast fan! He could eat breakfast food for every meal and just be beaming! SO because he loves it so much(unfortunately for him the smell of cooking eggs make me puke) he makes big breakfasts every Sunday! (and any other day he has time in the morning especially when I'm not home:)
This Sunday was no exception! But he added a new twist! In an effort to branch out he made..... STRAWBERRY PANCAKES! Not blueberry or even chocolate chip but STRAWBERRY! They were delicious! I think we've awaken his creative cooking side because next he plans to try peach and banana pancakes! I love having him around, and being able to spend time together! He is such a STUD!
Beej wasn't excited about me blogging about his pancakes, but I am proud of him! Breakfast is his specialty!

On a little bit of a side note;
Our little Cooper is
GROWING UP!

About a week ago he started climbing into the little portable high chair at the table at dinner time! At first I kinda fought it, he is SUCH a messy eater! I thought if he was at the table with a plate EVERYTHING would end up on the floor!
I was wrong!
HE LOVES being a big boy with the plate and fork! Every time he gets his food on the fork he grins and giggles to himself and throws his hands in the air! As if he is saying "Go ME, I did it!" And to my surprise he is so "tidy" at the table! He tries so hard, keeping most of his food on the plate, he doesn't throw it on the floor when he is done! ITS AWESOME! I am so proud of him!!!!!

4 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

What fun ... breakfast!!! And wow, you are right, Cooper is using a fork !!!

Thanks sweetie, for sharing!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Look at how studious Spencer is!!! Next time, help him to fall alseep ON TOP OF his homework ... it will help the facts to oooz into his brain even faster!

:)

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Hey BJ, pancakes are GREAT ... what memories they cause ... ENJOY!

Steelefamily04 said...

i need to do this with tippy. i think that she would like it. i am sorry for taking your husband this next weekend i will make it up to you i promise. i need to come up there still. talk to you later