Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playing Around!

We tried to kick back today! Stay around the house and have fun! The boys played and played on the bunk beds while I worked on getting everything put away! One of these days I am going to hang pictures and shelves! Not today though!

We did get dressed earlier but Spencer wanted to change back into his jammies and Coopers pants were a little big today so they kept falling off! It was pretty funny though cause he kept bringing them to me with this helpless look that said, I don't know what to do with these pants!
Cooper loves to just hang out at the top of the ladder! It is a little scary but he is super cautious and thinks its really neat to just sit at what must seem like the TOP of his little world!
We had some quiet calm down time in the late afternoon (as I was running out of ideas!) So Spencer and I worked on his numbers and shapes! I really like these dry erase books! He loves to write and wipe everything off! And he gets so excited as he learns to trace the letters and numbers!

Then when Dad woke up it was time to get tough! The boys wrestled and wrestled until they were so tired Spencer begged to go to bed after dinner! YEA!

It is so funny to see the difference between the two boys! Spencer loves to play for as long and as hard as his little body will let him! Cooper on the other hand will get in there and play but once he has had enough he is content to just cuddle and relax! Which was nice for me because even though to day wasn't as busy as yesterday I was SO tired by the end of the night!

3 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

Love the shirt. i am glad that we found it. those spiders turned out really cute. hey go to certainlycharmed.blogspot.com and enter the contest. they are pretty cool and you could win some cool stuff. hope to see you guys soon.

Chuck and Tonya King said...

oh, I love the pic of Cameo and Cooper at the end ... he looks like he's very comfy!

Anonymous said...

You look so good Cameo! I love the picture of you and Cooper at the end too.