Thursday, September 18, 2008

ABSOLUTELY

Spencer is really picking on the way people talk to each other! Today we were trying to pick out a snack! The boys were being a little picky and so finally I broke down and offered them some Pringles! Yes that's right sometimes (ok, often) I give my kids CHIPS as a snack! We eat fruit and drink water (on occasion) as well! But back to the story! When I asked Spencer if he wanted the chips he looked at me and said ABSOLUTELY! In the cutest most sincere, "of course I do" way! SO I tried to get him to say it just as cute with the camera on! Here it is:

Ok, he really did say it all by himself at first! In the video I kinda had to work with him to get him to say again! It was so much better the first time around, but you get the idea!

5 comments:

viajero dank said...

http://confianzayamistad.blogspot.com/


visitame

Katie said...

Don't feel bad, chips can be a good thing, lol. The "absolutely" is really cute. I love it when they start spouting big words. :)

Abby King said...

that is soo cute!!

he is so big!!

Abby King said...

that was ... ABSOLUTELY ... cute!!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Spender is ABSOLUTELY the best!