Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Mystery of BOYS!


Today was such a funny day! Cooper was recovering from his 24 hour flu (he threw up all night long! I changed his sheets 5 times, HURRAY) so he was a little grumpy and for some reason so was Spencer! We had a great craft today but somehow they still managed to whine and fight!?

So here is the mystery I am going to have to figure out sooner rather then later since my 3rd boy is on the way! One minute they are FIGHTING and grouchy, I am about to break it up with some "time outs" and then they are rolling around on the ground wrestling and laughing!

Don't get me wrong its great that they find a way to work it out and laugh it off I just don't get it! Here is one of my many examples;
I was making dinner and the boys were fighting over putting away their bowl and plates! Spencer was putting them away and Cooper was pulling them all out!(Typical, no biggy) I was on my way to pick Cooper up when I look down and Spencer says "You re silly Coop" as he hugs him and looks at me and says "Mom go get a picture!" (He really is my son!! All this blogging is wearing off!) A few minutes later they are having crawling races down the hall!I guess all there is to say is BOYS WILL BE BOYS?

4 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

This is another GREAT picture of the boys! It is so easy to see the love between the two of them.

Katie said...

I'm so glad you found my blog. I can't believe how big the boys are getting! That was a really cute video. It's kind of the same with Maya and Zoe. They can be fighting over a toy one minute, and the next, they are crawling all over pretending to be puppies. :)

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

Both of the boys look SOO happy together! I think this is my favorite picture on here!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I absolutely LOVE this video of the boys and the pics too! Gramzy loves her boys!!!