Monday, September 22, 2008

Sick Sunday

So this weekend didn't go exactly as planned! I got the flu on Friday night and was sick all day Saturday and most of Sunday! SO no yard saleing for me! BJ got some kind of mild food poisoning on Saturday night and was sick all day Sunday AND Spencer and Cooper both had mild fevers all day Sunday!
WOW! SICK-O's!
Somehow the boys still managed to have a good time! They both love to play on this little bike! So here are a few pictures of them playing their little hearts out!
We had a few crashes, but they were having such a good time playing it was just part of the fun!I was really proud of both of them! They realized early on that they would have more fun if they BOTH played on it TOGETHER, then if they had to take turns! It was a GREAT sharing moment! And so far we haven't had TOO many!
This was the only time I could get both of them to look my way long enough to get a shot! When you are riding and crashing who has time to pose! And YES we were all in our JAMMIES ALL DAY LONG!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hope you're feeling better! It was so fun to talk to you!

Steelefamily04 said...

that sucks that you all got sick. i am so sorry. i hope that you all are felling better. hopefully next time we can hang out more.

Chuck and Tonya King said...

It is amazing to see their creativity in playing with the simplest things.

CissaLynn said...

Hi there! I found your blog thru "Rachel H. @ Memories and Mayhem." I just had to take a moment and comment about your cute little boys and say "CONGRATS" on the little one on the way!!! :))
I have two boys myself (age five and ten).
Great job on the boys sharing the bike! My two go back and forth - sharing one minute and then not! :)))
Nice to meet you!!! :))