Monday, September 29, 2008

FHE on Consequences

Tonight I did a really SIMPLE FHE based on consequences! Spencer has been having a hard time being obedient lately. I kinda feel at a loss on how to discipline him! So we made this handy little chart to set up a FEW boundries and lay out CLEAR consequences if he breaks those boundries!
I have really been feeling like I spend all my time saying "NO" and I dont want to be that way! SO I am going to try and say "YES" as much as possible and stick to our boundries chart when discipline has to be kicked in! He helped me pick out the consequences and now when he is about to do something naughty or has done something I am going to try and say "hey what happens when you do that? Go look at the chart!" And hopefully it will be a little less PAINFUL!

I am going to make a chart with GOOD things he can do and their consequences too, so its not all negative! IF you have ANY ideas, PLEASE I am SO SO open to them!

3 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Wow, I'm so glad that you liked the idea! I hope it helps (cute chart too!)

Chris said...

seems like they have to say sorry for everything! what if they arent sorry?

CoLiE-O said...

i wanna be as good of mommy as you are. very creative!!