Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time to go to the DENTIST!

Spencer had his first trip to the Dentist today! By some miracle I was able to get him excited about his trip before hand, so he wasn't nervous to go at all! Once we got there and they started taking Xrays he was a little freaked out but calmed down and had a good visit! I have to give SERIOUS props to the dental assistant, she was SO patient and good at getting him excited about all the tools she was using and the chair! Unfortunately we have to go back to have some cavities filled, but they are going to gas him so... breath easy!All I can say is I wish BJ was going to school to be a dentist, that's where its at! Oh well!

2 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

I am so nervous to take tyler to the dentist i think she will FREAK out. i am glad that he did so good. i even hate the dentist so hurray for him

Rachel Holloway said...

I think I was more nervous than Jenna when she went for the first time. She did great--I was SO impressed that it almost brought me to happy tears! :) (and I wasn't even pregnant!)