Sunday, September 28, 2008

BJ's 10 Year High School Reunion!

This Saturday was BJ's 10 Year High School Reunion! He was really looking forward to it and we ended up having a great time! In the morning they had a family pancake breakfast at a local park! It was amazing to see all the kids that everyone had! (there were TONS!) BJ had a great time going around and talking to everyone and catching up! Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures because I was running around after the kids!I only got a shot of all of us as we were leaving for breakfast! :(

In the evening they had a dinner for the adults and a small program! There were a lot of BJ's good friends from High School that came with their spouses and we all ate dinner together! It was really neat to see what everyone has been up to and all the different jobs and things they have done! They had a fun video slide show from their senior year and had a few trivia games to play! It was a fun night and I think he is already looking forward to his 20 year!
All the guys were a little too proud to get together for a bunch of pictures, bummer I know! So I only got a photo of BJ and I!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

So much fun! I wasn't able to make it to mine...but I am glad you guys went and had a great time!! You look cute!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I just have to say: BJ didn't disclose his Prom King history in the initial interview years ago! Congrats on the 10 year reunion! and your wife (my daughter) looks so cute!

Katie said...

How fun! Mine was 2 weeks ago, and obviously I couldn't make it. :( I heard that everyone got drunk, though. Good times. Yeah. lol. Glad you guys had fun!