Monday, September 15, 2008

Who Needs Toys When You Have a Laundry Basket?

The kids played in this laundry basket for a good hour today! Spencer kept calling it his WHITE RACE CAR! They found a bunch of different ways to play with it, and had SO much fun! There were a few times I thought they were being too ruff and were going to cry! But they were having WAY to much fun with the "Race Car" to waste time crying!



They kept playing and playing so I made a 2nd video! I couldn't pick between the 2! They are both so hilarious! I just love watching them play together!

4 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

i love when he said he had to go to get some tacos. is that what he said? those vidoes were so cute. are you guys coming down here on friday? we need to hang out please.

Abby King said...

HOW CUTE!!
see i comment all the time!!

Erika said...

I love watching my boys play together. Too bad Jimmy is so rough with little Glade though. I'm excited that you have a blog. I love blogging. Did you know that we're living in the Netherlands now? Crazy huh? We'll be here for at least the next two years due to Jarom's job.

Cute video and cute boys! :)

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I remember when ... a little someone got stuck in a toy football ... oh the memories!!!