Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our New Baby in 3-D

This weekend I was able to use the gift certificate from my Midwife to go to get a free 3-D ultrasound! It was my first one and I was BLOWN away by how much you could see! It made me feel really excited to meet this little guy! And now I feel a little guilty we don't have a name for him yet!
We are open to name suggestions, by the way!
New baby Holm was very photogenic and apparently loves to rest his arms on his head! Hopefully you will be able to understand the photos, they are a lot clearer then normal ultrasounds! I hope its easy for you to recognize what you are looking at! But I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
In this photo you are looking down on the top of his head and his hand is resting on his cheek!
In this photo you are looking at him from the side and his hand is right in front of his face, kinda like he is rubbing his cheek! Look at how cute and chubby he looks! It is so different then a normal ultra sound photo!
This is a profile of him! Look at how cute he looks already!
And these are his little feet! His heels are touching and his toes are all fanned out! How cute is that?
I had a great time at the appointment the lady who runs the business was SO friendly and made me really comfortable! She was just as excited about seeing him as I was so it was a really fun time! If you live in southern Utah you should check her out! The name of her business is Pre-Natal Treasures and her this is the link to her website!

5 comments:

Britt said...

Brad says he has a great name for the baby. . . Bradford.

Anonymous said...

I like the name Joshua Riley. That's what I wanted to name Jonas, but Mark doesn't like traditional names and I'm actually glad because I don't think I like them either. I like the names we've given our kids.

Rachel Holloway said...

What are you going for?? Any particular things...letter, syllabals, etc?

Abby King said...

i think you should name him ... ABBY or AWESOME ABBY

:D

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I gotta say it: baby #3 looks a lot like his big bro Cooper and his mommy! Can't wait to meet him!