Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What Bed Time Looks Like?

At about 10:30 (2 HOURS after I had put the kids to bed) I heard a loud BANG! Up until now I would hear a little talking or laughing but I just figured one of them was still awake in his bed! So I went in to make sure nothing was broken and no one was wounded AND I found this......
Cooper and Spencer were playing with EVERY toy in their room, or at least they had gotten EVERY toy out! By the time I got the camera Spencer was up on his bed showing me a picture he had colored(on paper luckily), and Cooper was running out of the room toys in hand(trying to escape!)
The really ironic thing about this was I had spent about 30 minutes before bedtime having the kids help me clean up their room! Ahhh..... deep sigh

I stayed calm asked them to PLEASE get in bed and explained that THEY would be cleaning up in the morning! My main question is HOW in the WORLD do they have so much energy? They wake up at 7:00 EVERY morning have a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and manage to keep going strong until 10:30? It wears me out just typing it!

Hopefully tonight will be better!!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel Holloway said...

That is so funny/// what crazy, crazy boys!

Brooke said...

Oh, you're an angel to be surrounded by so many BOYS!!! A photo like that is priceless. It's cute - now.