Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Superman Flys In....

If you were one of the MANY who had to hear me OBSESS over Halloween costumes this year, I am sorry! But I have GOOD news, the costumes arrived today so I wont have to go on about it ANYMORE! This year we decided to take the easy way out and buy costumes instead of have Gramzie make them or for me to try and come up with something!

Spencer REALLY REALLY wanted to be SUPERMAN and wanted Cooper to be BATMAN! I tried convincing him it would be fun to be something creative like Curious George and the Man in the Yellow hat or a Pirate and a Monkey or Parrot! But he held firm and so I decided to just run with it!
We found this GREAT SUPERMAN costume online with a nifty belt and built in red "Superman boots" which were a specific request from my very own little Superman! Anyway as soon as Spencer realized what was in the package we had to have a preview and try it on! He LOVED IT! He noticed all kinds of small details and just fell in love, so it turned out to be a MAJOR success! He even had to try it on again when Dad woke up! They had a wrestling match and of course Superman WON!

Cooper on the other hand wanted NOTHING to do with his costume! So that might be a challenge, but we have a couple weeks to warm him up!

4 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Wow, Superman in Cedar City? Who knew! Spencer - you look AWESOME! and we can't wait to see Cooper-Batman soon! Lay it out for him to get used to...!

Vanessa said...

Very nice. :) These little boys with their opinions. Josh got to choose his own costume this year... Halloween will be fun. :)

HanksFam said...

Spencer looks happier than I've ever seen him. He looks so cute in that Superman costume. And good luck with Cooper. I'm going to have the same problems with Anderson.

Chris said...

what happened to the suit i gave him? oh yea i think i was supposed to call you guys the other day at noon, huh? whoops!