Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Playdate With Amber

Amber invited us over for a Halloween Play date with the kids in her Daycare! There were TONS of kids there! Amber is really incredible, she has her 2 kids plus 5 others! So with my boys there were 9 kids all under the age of 5! It was a lot! But she handles it so smoothly! I wish I had her easy going attitude!

I brought a really simple craft over! Everyone got to pick out a pumpkin shape and then their own eyes, noses and mouths! We talked about shapes and the conversation ended up on scary verses silly pumpkins!
This is Spencer's MONSTER pumpkin with 4 eyes!

Then Amber had a YUMMY activity where the kids put together cups of dirt and worms! It was really simple and delicious! Crumbled up cookies, chocolate pudding and whip cream and gummy worms! TADA! The kids loved eating the dirt!
I wasn't able to get a lot of GOOD pictures because it seemed like we were always helping or cleaning or stopping a potential fight!
We had a great afternoon, even thought it was very INTENSE! I truly don't think I could EVER do a Daycare! But I love visiting with Amber and the boys really enjoy playing with AJ and the other kids! Hopefully they will crash and take a nap! I am looking forward to a quiet afternoon..... crossing my fingers and my toes!

2 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

props to amber! i could never do a daycare...i can barely handle stanton. you are such an active, involved mom- that is so awesome! i hope i can be like you!

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

Way to go Coop! He is really getting the hang of getting things in his mouth! hahaha