Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blessed....

Today WORE ME OUT! All I have to say is that after 2 1/2 hours of begging, hoping, yelling and giving up the kids DIDN'T NAP! AND they woke up BJ so we left the house to try and give him a FEW good hours of sleep!

There were a few points that I wanted to
STOP, SIT and CRY!


After getting the boys in bed I saw this video on another blog and I realized how BLESSED I am to have what I have EVEN on days like today!

Footprints in the Sand! (It made me CRY)

THANK YOU Heavenly Father for loving me enough to give me my sweet, spirited boys, my compassionate and understanding husband and a
BEAUTIFUL FULL LIFE!

I am sorry for not seeing all that I have!

3 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

you are only human. dont beat yourself up! i love you cameo- you are an incredibly patient mother to 2 very happy boys. you are a role model to me!

Sterling Caruthers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

i wuv you