Sunday, October 19, 2008

Super Sunday

Sunday started out a little slow! Spencer REALLY didn't want to get dressed and had a full on break down which required me and BJ to get him ready! After he calmed down we told him if we had a good day at church we could ALL come home and have a PJ party! He thought it was pretty great that ALL of us would wear our jammies all day long!
Please look past how homely I look! O natural has never been my strong point!

The day got even more interesting when I got out of relief society and I saw Spencer standing in the hall way waiting for me! My first thought was why aren't you in class and WHERE is your brother? Then I saw the nursery leader who told me in a rather FRANTIC voice that Cooper escaped while another boy was being picked up and that they COULDN'T find him! I grabbed Spencer's hand and we started looking! I REALLY tried to remain CALM! Spencer kept asking me in a stranger was going to take Cooper? Which really didn't help my plan to stay calm! I was about to head into the other wards Sacrament meeting to walk the isles looking for him when BJ walked up holding a teary and nervous looking Cooper! He had wondered BACK into the nursery room! I HATE the feeling of "what if" and "what do I do?" It SCARES ME! I am glad we found him and glad it didn't take any longer cause I don't know how long I could have held on with out crying!

After some yummy left over pizza for lunch and a few minutes for all of us to calm down Spencer suggested painting "something!" So we went in the crafty closet and dug out some DINOSAURS! What is the best way to forget about a scary situation..... paint with a toddler! Spencer had a lot of fun, and Cooper won in the fight to participate! At least for a few minutes until he dipped his shirt in the wet paper and got paint all over the table and chair! He sure tried though!What a SUPER SUNDAY!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO FUN! We had the same kind of party...we just didn't go to church! :)

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Wow, what an eventful day! Put a GPS on those boys!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

As I said earlier ... seems to me like someone is looking to be released from the Nursery!