Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tis' the (Almost) Season....

So if you hate those people that love to set up Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving,
SKIP THIS POST!
Cause I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I want to enjoy it AS LONG as I can! Oh and I am having a baby in 4 weeks so I thought I should jump the gun and get everything set up, JUST IN CASE!

We started setting up for Christmas today, ITS NOT FINISHED so I am just going to share my
ADORABLE little helpers!


Spencer was ALMOST as excited as me to be getting ready for SANTA!
These silly Santa hats are curtisy of my Mom few years ago, but who doesnt love a CRAZY SANTA hat? Spencer does, he wants as many as he can get on!
Cooper isn't as sure about this whole "Santa hat" thing! But he sure loved the spring in the hat, as long as it wasn't on HIS head!

Stay tuned for all the Christmas Cheer, I am hoping to be all done tomorrow! We'll see........

6 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

I cant believe you are already setting up. Caleb would kill me, be glad that bj is nice and lets you do whatever. i am excited to see it.
on a side note- i might need your help this weekend. im not sure what to do. i will call you later

Vanessa said...

How fun! We haven't been setting up Christmas decorations yet, but we have definitely been listening to a lot of Christmas music already. Josh is very excited for it. I love Christmas, too!

Rachel Holloway said...

If only I could convince Brandon....

HanksFam said...

You are definitely crazy. But very cute. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! This weekend will be fun. I'm going to call you...I need your advice.

Chuck and Tonya King said...

The video of Spencer is very cute. This is one that we will watch over and over thru the years!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

We love those hats too - Abby is crazy about them! Enjoy (even if it is BEFORE Thanksgiving....!)