Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Early.....

BJ's family is doing Thanksgiving a week early because his Mom is having to go in for surgery on Monday! So the boys and I made some fun place mats and name cards for all the cousins! They were really REALLY simple and FUN! I found them on Parents.com!

We cut out the plates and pockets and taped them onto the place mats! Then we picked out and painted some rocks for our name cards! Spencer made sure the boys and girls had their own colors! Cooper got to paint the boy rocks and Spencer painted all the red girl rocks! 

Cooper did SUCH a good job painting! He didn't try to eat the paint or get the paint on me or the table! It was AWESOME! He had such a good time getting to be big like his brother! 

Spencer had a lot of fun too and was really good at encouraging Cooper! 

After the paint was dry we added the alphabet noodles to every ones rock! Spencer did a good job searching for each letter! I LOVE how they turned out I hope the kids like them as much as I do! Happy EARLY Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

TOTALLY CUTE! Glad you could celebrate a little early... :) YUM!