Saturday, November 8, 2008

SILLY WINKS

I have been meaning to catch the boys playing on MSN Messenger for a while now! We spend a lot of time talking to my parents with our web cam! The boys love being able to see Gramzie and Grandad! And lately they have found the fun little "Winks" that you can send back and forth!
THEY ARE OBSESSED!

Cooper loves the blue monster that growls at you after he comes out of the door! He would watch it OVER AND OVER! He has just started growling BACK at the monster which is the CUTEST thing in the world! Spencer loves to click on the images, he has gotten really good at the mouse! My favorite is the dancing pig!

(Sorry about the angles on the video I was holding the camera and holding Cooper in my lap!!:)


The really funny part of this whole game is that they could play the SAME winks over and over and NEVER get sick of it! If you can see it in this video the ENTIRE messenger screen is full of winks! I am SURE my parents have long closed it down so they can ignore the friendly little cartoons! While my boys are laughing up a storm!

You can tell Cooper has his favorites and gets a little impatient with Spencer if he clicks on a cartoon he doesn't like or takes too long between winks!
Oh my silly silly boys!
Whatever keeps them from beating on each other and makes them laugh!

I hope everyone can see how much they love it and how funny it is to watch their fascination with such a simple little WINK! ;)

6 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Yep, we are intimately aware of the boys and the Winks! We get them by the dozens! The videos showing them enjoying them makes it even more enjoyable (bearable??) We love our boys!

HanksFam said...

My boys love the winks, also. The funny thing is that my dad loves them just as much. So if we video chat, I have to sit and watch those winks for what seems like hours. But what entertainment for my boys (and evidently, my dad, too)

CoLiE-O said...

that was so fun to hear spencers voice- he talks so well! and to hear coop growl- that was awesome! such cute lil guys!

CoLiE-O said...

that was so fun to hear spencers voice- he talks so well! and to hear coop growl- that was awesome! such cute lil guys!

HanksFam said...

Sorry, I forgot to mention, yes...we did get the picture from Spencer. Noah loves it. He carried it around for two days and now, every day he asks if somebody has sent him something in the mail!

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

I love watching the videos you post! It makes me feel like I am more involved in the boys' life!