Friday, November 21, 2008

I LOVE Thursdays.....

Thursday is BJ's day off work so after he gets out of class he spends the afternoon and evening with us! Its safe to say I count down all week waiting for my favorite day to come!!! This Thursday BJ was really tired so we had a quiet afternoon so he could rest and then in the evening he treated us to some INTENSE DADDY time! :)

He rough housed with the boys so I could relax! They played baseball and wrestled! Check out my 3 boys....


Then in the evening he surprised EVERYONE and took us out to eat! (we have been saving up for the holidays by trying to eat at home as much as possible!:) We had "heard" that there was a great Chinese restaurant in town so we thought we would give it a try! BJ and I both love Chinese food so we were a little sceptical but thought it was worth a shot, maybe we would LOVE it! ???????

Spencer was goofy all night, and yes that's Woody on the chair! Spencer has a toy backpack we take out to eat to the doctors so he has something to do! I tell myself it helps! :)

Cooper LOVED the soup! What a good little eater!

Yea, it sucked! I think its hard to compare Cedar City Chinese to Hong Kong Chinese and so nothing really compares! We had a great time out together EVEN if the food was BAD! The boys were relatively well behaved and it was SO nice to get out as a family! So THANK YOU BJ for taking us out and for another wonderful THURSDAY! I look forward to NEXT week! 
Only 6 more days to go......

No comments: