Monday, January 26, 2009

What did you learn in class today, Spencer?

I always ask Spencer what he learned in class after we get home from church. His answer is usually something vague like "I learned about Jesus!" Which is better than nothing so I go about my business but this time I got a very different answer! SO I ran and got the camera and asked him to tell me again what he learned in Sunbeams!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!! I am so grateful to his teachers and to Heavenly Father for helping him learn a little! I am also so proud of my little boy for listening and for being a himself because at the end of it all he learned "That he should beat up Lions!!!" I LOVE YOU SPENCER!!! 

10 comments:

Erika said...

That is SO cute! What a boy. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

That is TOTALLY funny. I laughed so hard.

He's a good little talker! Impressed!!!!

Linds said...

that's so awesome! haha! He must have a great teacher, for that lesson sure made an impression on him... either that or he really loves lions! I love kids' answers to how they can apply the lessons to themselves... this reminds me of when we taught Sunbeams and we taught about David & Goliath and asked them what they can learn from the story afterwards... and our "character child" answered "We can throw rocks at people who are mean to us!"

Ms. Amber said...

Spenc is so CUTE! What a smart boy!!!

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

This is SO cute! Way to go my smart Spenc!

Britt said...

Way to Go Spencer!!! Tell me exactly how do you beat up a lion???

CoLiE-O said...

oh.my.word! he is so smart! its amazing that little minds can absorb so much! and i just love his little voice... i could bottle it up!!

HanksFam said...

That is great! I didn't get quite that response about Noah's lesson. My boys have watched the video about 5 times and they can't get enough of it.

Vanessa said...

I love it! What a good little boy!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

That was SO cute! Kyle and I were laughing, especially about the beating up lions part. :) Thanks for sharing, I can't wait until I can understand the stories Kalel tells me, he talks non stop!