Saturday, January 31, 2009

COUPONS COUPONS COUPONS

SO I just had to take a picture of my Albertsons deals this week! 
(and my cute little helper here had LOTS of fun knocking over my little display AS SOON as the picture was taken!!!!:)
*Del Monte Fruit Cups were only 50 cents after the coupon
*I got ALL 4 pizzas for for 8 .60 and the 4 Dr Peppers were FREE!!!
*All 4 boxes of popcorn for 2 dollars
*The crackers were 1.50 a box and then I got the velveeta and the deli cheese for FREE!!!
*All 6 craft dressings and Mayo came out to be just over 5 dollars and I got 6 dollars in chicken FREE!!
*OOOH and I found a pork tenderloin and a pork roast with coupons right on them for 2 and 3 dollars off so I was able to get both for 7.50 TOTAL!!

It was a great trip to Albertsons this week! My grand total for everything was 41 dollars and I saved 90 dollars!! YEA COUPONS! It really is WORTH IT! 

Oh and I BEGAN organizing my Coupons in a new binder! I just couldn't fit all of them in my little flip photo album anymore! I'll post a picture when I am all done! 

3 comments:

Korey and Lindsey said...

We need to do some seriouse talking about coupons because I want to learn too. 90 dollars saved thats amazing.

The Blackwells said...

Cameo you are so awesome! I have never seen someone so excited about coupons, I love it! Good work!

Linds said...

you're doing grocery smarts, aren't you!? I'm learning how to do that on Wednesday...