Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy ONE Month TEDDY GRAHAM!!

Graham turned ONE month old a couple days ago and I thought it would be fun to mark the occasion with some details on how he has changed, a mini photo shoot and of course SOME CAKE!

The biggest change in the last month has been his weight! He has grown and grown. When he was born he was 7 pounds 6 ounces and now he is over 10 pounds! The doctor was very surprised when we went in a couple weeks ago! He said that lots of babies are just getting back to their birth weight at one month! SO GO GRAHAM! Our little Chubby Baby!

A few of my favorite things about little Teddy Graham are:

I love his big cheeks and double chin, they are so fun to squeeze and even more fun to kiss! Each time I cuddle with him or nurse him I just love to nuzzle his soft little chipmunk cheeks!

I love the way he waves his arm when you startle him! Its like he is saying "hey watch out, I am right here!!"

He is really trying to hold up his head this last week! He is ready to be a part of the big boy world!

Its funny how he is with the boys! Whenever they hold him or kiss or cuddle him he allows it and then lets them know when he is done! I don't think he is going be a push over! Even though he enjoys the attention! If he is fussy and we go into the room and he sits on my lap while the kids are playing he quiets right down, like he enjoys being a part of all the action!

I don't think this is a favorite thing but he is notorious for spraying when you are changing his diaper! I would say 1 out of every 10 diapers you get a surprise!! You have to be on guard because its only a matter of time before he gets you!!!

This last week he has started getting his days and nights on schedule! He is only waking up a couple of times now! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!

I love to sit down and relax with him! He has such a peaceful calming spirit. It calms me down to just sit down and rock him, holding him close and rubbing his little cheeks! Its like we rock each other and calm one another down! Its a unique quality I have seen in him, I am excited to see how it develops!

I made a little cake to commemorate his first month! Not all the train parts made it out of the pan in one piece! :( And frosting them didn't exactly go as I planned but here is our little birthday train.....

We had dinner with Jake and Nicole from our ward and shared our little birthday with them!

I am so glad to have Graham in our family! All of us can get enough of him!

4 comments:

Ms. Amber said...

Graham is such a cute baby! I love reading lists of why we love our little people, it reminds me of the things my kids do and have done.
I'm glad you gave the train a chance if anyone could make it work I knew it would be you! Way to go! it looked great! I wasn't able to get all the parts out either, and I wasn't able to decorate it as cute as you did!
I lost my phone I'm hopin that when Dang gets home he'll know right where it is! So I will talk to you when I find it. Did you talk to BJ about DANCE!?!?! I'm excited for tonight!!!

Queen Mimi said...

Awww! :D I know it's been said, but Graham is such a CUTIE!!! It's so fun to hear how he fits into the family dynamic. We're so happy for you guys we love ya!

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

I LOVE these pics of Graham! He has grown so much I can hardly believe it!

Rachel Holloway said...

GET OUT!! A month already?!

He is simply precious. What a doll and a blessing to have in your lives!~