Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bringing in the New Year....

We really had NO plans for New Years Eve until about 1 pm on Wednesday! BJ had to work the 12pm -8am shift and so I didn't really try too hard to get a big party off the ground! 

PLUS with kids how do you have a BIG FUN late night party? Do all the kids go to someone elses house with a babysitter? I am open to ideas for next year....
ANYWAY... We still had a great time! Steph and Caleb and their kids came up to Cedar City in the evening and all of the adults went out to eat! It was SO nice to be KIDLESS (almost Baby Graham came but he slept so it felt like we were kidless :) 
I have never really found anything that I love at Chili's other then the Chips and Salsa (HMMMMMmmmm) But last night I found it....
Citrus Fire Chicken & Shrimp Fajitas
 When we got home the kids were all in their jammies and ready for bed! The babysitters were great!
Once we got the kids down we got out all the JUNK FOOD and Martinelli's we had and wrestled over which game to play! Finally after ideas like Strip checkers from the boys (aren't they funny:) and my favorite New Years Eve game... MONOPOLY we decided on Scattergories! 
And no Graham is not TOTALLY squished, but he really looks like it! Sorry I could only get ONE picture out of BJ and Caleb :)

We had a lot of fun, BJ plowed all of us! I think that's why he voted for Scattergories because he always looses Monopoly! :) BJ had to run out around 11:45 to make it to work but I am so glad Steph and Caleb were able to come visit and I was able to spend the evening with my sweetie!!! THANKS GUYS! 
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 

4 comments:

Erika said...

I don't know...strip checkers might be kinda fun! :) jk I didn't even notice Graham in the picture until you pointed him out! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun...Happy New Year!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I am glad you guys had a fun time for New Years Eve and found a new fav at Chili's! Happy 2009 BJ and Cameo!

Britt said...

Happy New Year. I am glad to see that you like your Christmas gifts. I think all boys think alike because Brad would have thought of strip checkers too.

Brittany said...

Funny I didnt even notice that the baby was in the pictur4e until you said something!