Monday, December 8, 2008

A Spencer and Mommy Date

So this last week has been VERY busy here at the Holm home! I have kinda transitioned into "Last Minute PREPARE for BABY mode!" I have been doing dozens of loads of laundry, organizing closets, dusting, packing.... just about anything and everything!

BJ finished classes on Friday and is doing his finals this week! HURRAY! With all of this going on we noticed the kids were feeling a little left out so BJ and I decided to set up a few one on one activities! I got to go first, and so Spencer and I went to go see BOLT on Saturday! 

Before we left we took a few pictures....
Cooper was really sad he wasnt invited so he got in the pictures with us and practically clawed the door down to go with us... SAD! 
Spencer was so excited to go to the theatre and of course to see the SUPER DOG! Once we got there we got a big tub of Popcorn, Spencer wanted a pop and a little box of candy! He was so happy to have snacks, and so was I! All the way to our seat he was humming and jumping! I cant remember seeing him so excited! He was so GOOD during the movie and would lean over and laugh and cuddle when he got nervous! After the movie was over he asked if we could stay and watch it again! 
All the way home we talked about our favorite characters and our favorite parts of the movie! It was such a special night for me and I hope it meant a lot to him too! I sure love my BIG boy, I am so proud of what a kind, curious, tender boy he is growing into! I hope I get a lot more chances to have special one on one "dates" with him!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

That sounds like so much fun! It's fun to get to spend one on one time. We got to see Bolt and Josh loved it, too! I hope that you are doing okay as you get closer and closer. I'm thinking of you!

Katie said...

Awww, what a great date!!

HanksFam said...

I'm glad to hear from you. I was thinking that maybe you had the babe! I love the movies!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

We are proud our super boys too!