Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ninja at Christmas Time

My favorite kind of food right now is Japanese! I love to go to a hibachi grill and have some steak and salmon and a Sushi roll! So while the family was here my parents took us all out to Ninja! HMMmmmm....
My mouth waters just talking about it!
Jenise, Spencer, Me,Graham in his car seat FAST ASLEEP, Cooper and BJ

My Dad, Abby, My Mom and Chris
We usually have a great time with the kids too because they love to watch the chef cook with the fire and do all his fun tricks! This time was no exception!

Spencer has gotten really good at using his chop sticks! He tries so hard, and MOST of the time he actually gets the food from his plate ALL the way to his mouth!

Cooper was mesmerized by the fire and of course his pop! That kid LOVES to drink out of a straw! I hate buying him a pop every time we go out but when I don't I regret it, because he nurses that pop the whole night! :)

I know I really love the hibachi grill TOO much! I would go there once a week if I could afford it, and find someone to go with me! But we all had a great time and the food was just as good as ever!!!!

2 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Spencer is getting VERY good with chopsticks! and Cooper's reactions to the chef were so cute! It was so much fun eating out and watching the Teppan cook - even if he was Chinese and our waitress was Indonesian! You guys did such a great job catching the flying shrimp in your mouths too - I stink at it!!

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW FUN! We have a place like that here and it was a lot of fun to go to...
you caught flying shrimp? Dang! Talented!