Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Racing with Dad

Since we had our BIG Thanksgiving Feast last weekend we just hung around BJ's parents all weekend and had a few nice lazy days! The boys sure love being at Nana and Papa's! Our last night Spencer told me he didn't want to live in Cedar City anymore that his favorite house was Nana's house! It made me a little sad, but what little boy doesn't love Grandmas house!!!

The last morning we were there BJ and the boys were racing down the hallway after breakfast! It was so cute I ran and got he camera to capture it! 

And YES Cooper is wearing some of his GIRL cousins PJ's! We stayed an extra night and didn't have an extra pair! Isn't he a cute little girl?
They pushed their cars up and down the hall for at least 30 minutes! By the end Spencer was covered in sweat and BJ was ready for a nap! But they sure had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Chris said...

why do you dress your son in pink? I think thats a little demeaning. Poor little guy doesn't even know

CoLiE-O said...

all coop will need is a little counseling. it worked for me after my brothers made me dress up their he-man action figures my whole childhood!