Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Calming down.....

I had another appointment today with my doctor and even though I am dilating she doesn't think i am quite ready, so the wait continues until MONDAY! 

I am REALLY REALLY going to try and calm down and just "relax" the rest of the week! It just seems like there is SO much to do and I want to get it all done so I don't have to do it when I have another little one!

But for now its the middle of the day and all 3 boys are napping, HURRAY! For some reason I just cant wrap my mind around laying down so I thought I would post a few of the the things the kids have been doing this week!

We mailed our letter to Santa! Spencer traced his and Santa's name and addressed the envelope, he was SO proud of his letters! When I asked him if he has been naughty or nice he gave me a very specific list of things he had done to be nice, just in case Santa was wondering! And to top it off he came up with a very unique list of things he wanted for Christmas! We dropped our letter in the "special" Santa mailbox and the Post Office, and now every time we see a mail truck he asks if that's the one with his letter in it? 
We also made a few crafty decorations... SUPER low key! But the boys have enjoyed it! We made our family into snowmen, Spencer wanted his to have the sad face because he said his brother wasn't sharing with him! Weird, but WHATEVER!
 
We cut out and painted some snow flakes to decorate the sliding door! Both the boys LOVED the little tubs of sparkle paint! And Spencer didn't want to stop cutting shapes in the snow flakes! He sure loves to use scissors
Spencer and I made these little brown paper bag gingerbread people! He was so good at threading the yarn through the wholes and loved stuffing them with "teadybear fluff!" 
So even though I have been a cleaning NAZI this week we did make a little time for fun! I really hope I can let this anxiety (about having everything ready) go for the rest of the week! Otherwise I think me and my family are going to go CRAZY! 
Does anyone have any ideas about relaxing at the end of pregnancy? I sure need some good ideas of how to wind down and forget all the things on my "LIST!"

3 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

I hope that you are ready on monday. let me know if i can do anything for you guys. all the crafts are stinkin' cute. good luck

Rachel Holloway said...

GOSH! So tough!! Right around the holidays too!!! I LOVE YOUR SNOWMEN! Especially the frowny one..made me laugh! :)

Try taking some warm baths, go for a pedicure, PUT THE LIST AWAY! :) Seriously...take a little time for YOU.... :) GOOD LUCK!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Well, I hope Santa has a few toy rainbows and scary diggers in stock! The boys really look like they enjoy crafting with their mommy and each other!