Friday, December 12, 2008

Is This What NAP TIME is Supposed To Look Like?

Spencer and Cooper took a long time to fall asleep today! We had spent 30 minutes this morning cleaning up their room. I had to put a garbage bag FULL of toys in time out because Spencer was unwilling to help pick up! So when I laid them down today I reminded them to only take out a few toys at a time!

So I went in to check on them around 4:00 ( I laid them down at 1:45) and this is what I found....
A very VERY messy room and my littlest boy asleep on a layer of toys in front on the door!
Is this what Nap time looks like at ANYONE elses house? I don't know HOW to get my boys to only pull out a few toys instead of EVERY toy within their reach! IT'S driving me CRAZY having to spend 30 minutes cleaning up after every nap time! AHHHH

3 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Grandad is so proud of Cooper ... he is really caught up in his work ... he works so hard at playing that he exhausts himself!!!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I think it's cute... but maybe you should put the toys out of reach for naptime OR get a bigger timeout bag for the toys!!

Rachel Holloway said...

You definitely need a toy room!!! That one room has saved my life! :)