Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunglasses Make the Man

Yesterday Spencer was playing with my Sunglasses, I was worried and trying to think of a nice way to get them AWAY from what I was sure was the DESTROYER!  And then I remembered we had 2 pair of kid sunglasses from previous summers! I RAN and got them but I NEVER expected the play time we would get out of some old shades!!!
The boys turned into someone else as soon as they put those racing shades on! They wrestled and giggled and had SO much fun! 
I am SO glad I thought a sec before pulling my sunglasses away, what a fun time we all had together! It only takes a sec and a potential temper tantrum can be turned into a silly play time! I hope I can start slowing things down and taking that extra second.....

2 comments:

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

They look so cute with those glasses on!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I love my little men in black!