Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Another Wonderful Day Together

Saturday was a wonderful day! 
We meant to pack and didn't! 
We meant to clean and didn't!
We spent the day enjoying each other!
Trust me there was plenty to worry about:
bills, moving expenses, school, homework, FA 100 events, packing, almost 0 dollars in the bank, 

BUT instead of worrying and stressing we went to the park!
I packed a lunch for the boys used a coupon for free sandwiches for BJ and I 
we took a dump truck and a blanket and headed to the park! 
The boys played OH SO NICELY,
BJ and I ate our decliously FREE sandwiches and TALKED AND TALKED!  

Cooper waved and smiled and said HI every few minutes!
The boys went down the slide over and over TOGETHER, giggling and laughing...

Graham slept and slept, blissfully content

The day was perfect! I love how every now and then even when life is complicated a perfect day sneaks up and surprises you! 
ahhh
THANK YOU SATURDAY we all needed you!

3 comments:

pearson_fam03 said...

Hey, are you guys moving? If so, please let us know what we can do to help!

Rachel Holloway said...

I love those perfecy uncomplicated days...I am so happy you enjoyed yourselves together!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

How much fun! I love you guys!!