Monday, March 2, 2009

LAME-O Bachelor

I know its lame that I watch the Bachelor, but I was totally rooting for him!  I was a Jill fan so when he let her go I was disappointed! And I thought Melissa was a good pick but when he went and dumped her after 6 weeks so he could "try it out" with Molly... how low can you get? 

I am let down! I thought he was a decent guy really looking for a wife and mom for his son, but now I think he is just a player looking for a hot girl! Listen to me gee you think I was the one that got dumped! SILLY CAMEO! 

I am such  a reality TV junkie, I eat up the drama! But this time I felt SAD for Melissa; that she got treated in such a shamelessly selfish way! Anyone else grossed out by "good guy" Jason the jerk?

6 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

I thought it was the weirdest thing ever. i didnt think that molly should have taken him back. the same thing will happen to her. I think that he has issues of committing or something. he cant stay with ANY girl for too long. I thought he is LAME-O as well

Rachel Holloway said...

ya, that WAS weird wasn't it? What I want to know is how his first marriage ended...was it him or her?? I too think he has commitment issues. He definitely has screwed up. What if he decides it won't work with Molly now and wants Melissa back. Um, ya! Not gonna happen!!

Weird. I can't wait to see what happens tonight on the after show.

HanksFam said...

Completely disappointed in Jason and sad for Melissa. And Molly? If she can take him back without any questions like she did, then maybe she deserves what's coming...OK...that's the insensitive side in me coming out. But come on, sista.

Kurt & Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I was screaming a him... through the TV. :) I also LOVED Jillian. But I was happy when he picked Melissa because I was not a fan of molly. The part that made me so mad was when he dumped her on TV instead of in private. Oh, and let me make out with another girl 5 seconds after I call off an engagement. Stupid Jason...

Korey and Lindsey said...

So I was really mad about this whole thing how low can he seriously be. I Molly is so stupid for taking him back after getting dumped once. LOl I was so mad when I was watching it I tried to call you during commercal break to vent about it.

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I didn't watch this, and it's probably not even available internationally, but this just goes to show you how SAD relationships can be when someone is selfish and doesn't have a mature, eternal perspective. I wouldn't waste your time on this kind of rubbish... sorry, the mom in me is coming out!!