Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Big Little House

This year my parents went in on a BIG gift for the boys....
A LITTLE TIKES PLAYHOUSE! 
I was SO SO SO excited!! I knew the kids would have so much fun playing in the new yard and now with this we would never be able to get them inside! 

I took a few pics of us settting it up, the kids were running and jumping all over the place! They wanted to help SO badly....
After we got it all together the first thing they wanted to do was play...and since it was lunch time we christened the new table with a few chicken nuggets and pretzels! 
The boys have played outside inside and on top of their little house since we got it! THANKS Mom and Dad! 

3 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Wow Cam, it looks like they really loved it - and I LOVE the pic of Cooper crawling through the window! We are so glad that they like it! Happy Birthday boys!

Chris said...

so not only did you train your son to be girly by letting him cook...but you got him a doll house to play in?

Vanessa said...

That looks so cool!!! My boys would love something like that. And with the weather getting so nice I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to send your boys outside for a while. How fun!