Tuesday, March 24, 2009

For all you Graham Fans Out There....

Check out my big boy... I know I am bragging but he is just getting so big so fast!
He takes EVERY opportunity to smile at you when you talk him! For SOME reason I have started to call him ... its a little funny... Grahamy Pants! I don't know why? And of course I say it in the funniest voice possible! Well he things its GREAT cause he just lights up each time! Maybe he is really thinking "oh pleeease Mom....." 
Anyway our little babe is starting to roll over (maybe on accident but its happened a few times SO I am counting it:) and he is always cooing and ooing at me!!!Hope you all got your fix of my little Grahamers!!!

3 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

What a SUPER cutie! He has the cutest smile!

Chris said...

he's a cute kid, but whats on his face?

Britt said...

Ok, so I just got done watching "The Holiday" and I must say your Graham is way cuter.