Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm BACK

 WHEW.... it has taken SO long to get the Internet hooked up in our new place! BUT its hooked up now and I am starting to feel the void fill up! I have REALLY REALLY missed blogging and blog stalking everyone! Now that I'm back online I cant get enough, I feel like I've been let loose inside my favorite consignment store with a blank check! 

I am working on my catch up post all about the move and the new place! (WHICH I LOVE, By the way!) I am in up to my eyeballs with BIRTHDAY PARTY prep! Our Pirate Party sets sail on Saturday....

ANYWAY I am SO glad to be back, I CANT wait to read everyones latest news and get  caught up with all of ours! 

3 comments:

Ms. Amber said...

its good to see ya back friend!

Queen Mimi said...

Yay! I look forward to hearing all about the transition and the party to come! Pace yourself :)

Rachel Holloway said...

CANNOT WAIT to see the new place! Glad you've gotten moved over and are settling in! :) Missed you!