Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Visiting the King Fam in Vegas

This month was SUPER busy for us. We moved to Cedar City and had my brother Chris and my sister Abby come visit. My parents stopped into Las Vegas to pick up Abby on their way to move to Mexico City. So BJ and I and the kids loaded up in the van with Abby and Jenise and headed down to Vegas to spend the day with my parents. We decided to go to this go cart track to hang out! It was SUPER SUPER hot but so much fun!
Dad and Spencer about to hit the track! Spenc was so excited to get Grandad off the plane and take him to ride in the go carts! BJ took Coop around the track! The race was fierce, but Abby claimed the 1st place spot!

They had a bunch of small kid rides that Spencer LOVED! We even got Dad, Abby and Beej to hop on a few! Unfortunately one of the employees pointed out that because I was OBVIOUSLY prego that I couldn't ride! Cooper got a pop and was in his own little part of Heaven after that!
I think this was Spencer's favorite part! They had a track that was just for little ones! BJ was worried Spencer couldn't push hard enough to get the go cart going, but we thought we would give it a shot! HE WAS SO EXCITED! Well BJ was right! So one of the employees hoped onto help him get the hang of it! Spencer pushed that pettle down as hard as he could and tried his darndist to steer that car, but he just couldn't control it and ended up causing a wreck! So he was brought back! He had such a great time he didn't even realize he got the boot early!
Aug 8-9 2008

1 comment:

bloomers said...

Cameo... UPDATE your blog :) I really want to see pictures of little Gram!!!!!