Monday, August 25, 2008

Evening at the Park

Saturday we all just kicked back! BJ is starting a new semester on Monday and his new graveyard shift at work so we wanted to take the day to just have fun together. After relaxing in the morning and playing with play dough all afternoon we thought it would be fun to go explore a new park we heard about! It turns out its right down the street and tons of fun! I took about 100 pictures so I put them in collages, if you click on the collage it will open in full screen

Cooper loves the park, he loves to climb up the stairs and THINK about sliding down! He gets a little nervous, so he usually needs a little convining its fun to go down! He had a lot of fun walking around and watching Dad and Spencer try all the big toys!
Spencer tried EVERY toy at the park! He really likes climbing up all the different ladders, and sliding down the biggest slides! He had a lot of fun hanging onto the zip line. BJ found this fun swing and Spencer thought it was really fun to push Dad around and around!

BJ and Spencer also had a little contest doing pull ups! Who do you think won? I really love how you can see all the effort on their faces! We had such a great time, it was a nice way to spend time together before the craziness of the new semester starts! Oh and I even remembered to have Beej take a picture of me at the park! I am always the one behind the camera so it kinda looks like I'm not there!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh, that looks so nice...the perfect weather evening spent with family!!

But WHAT is up with BJ'S HAIR?!?! Am I just seeing these pics wrong? It is DEFINITELY a different do that he sported in the Burg... :)

Chris said...

here's my post.