Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Six Year Anniversary

YEA six years! Beej and I just celebrated our six year anniversary this last weekend! It sounds like such a long time when I say it out loud but it feels like its just flown by! I love that we have been able to build such a happy life together!
It has been a roller coaster this last little bit, with this surprise baby, BJ looking for a new job and this whirl wind move but we have been able to get through it together and still smile and laugh at each other! I definitely feel like when all the things around you are changing and you don't have any control over it, it makes you realize what you do have! I know all of this has made me appreciate and acknowledge what I have in my wonderful husband! Happy 6 years babe!
To celebrate we kept it simple and went to dinner at MY favorite place, yes you guessed it Samurai 21! It was SO SO yummy! Then we went to the temple and talked and talked without any little ones asking to wrestle or wanting a refill in their sippy cup! It was relaxing and comforting to be outside and just be together! Aug 17 2008

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

CONGRATS!! :) I am so happy for you guys. Great minds think alike because we got married 1 year after you on that same weekend! :) yeah!!

You look so cute! I can't wait to hear more about you guys and see pics of those precious little boys!!

And yes, we SHOULD chat during naptime...would be SO nice! :)

CoLiE-O said...

happy anniversary!!! 6 years?!!? thats awesome. i am so glad you decided to join the blogging world! how was the move? any luck on bj finding a job? we sure miss you guys! update your blog often!! love ya!
btw- how ya feeling? this baby is going to be a great addition to an already amazing family...i cant wait to meet him!

CoLiE-O said...

did i mention you look beautiful!?

CoLiE-O said...

did i mention you look beautiful!?