Friday, August 22, 2008

I have been looking at the Creative Homemaker Blog and I really love it! She did this little get to know you survey and so I thought I would go for it too! Check out her blog though its really great, I found that article from the Ensign there yesterday!
My TOP TEN:
1. Fave Shoes- Anything with a heel and color, I love to feel stylish! I have some teal pointy toe ones and some new pink and green wedges I am in love with!
2. Fave Room in my House- The Living Room when we are all having fun together
3. Fave Soda- Wild Cherry Pepsi (OF COURSE)
4. Fave Treat- Well, it changes A LOT with being prego and all, but right now White Fudge Flipz Pretzels(Sweet and Salty hmm)
5. Fave Pastime- Going to a great Yard Sale, Shopping at a new fun store
6. Fave Household Chore- hmm, thats a TOUGH one, straightening up I guess
7. Fave Car- I think the new Toyota Rav4 SUV's are so cute and get good gas mileage! To dream...
8. Fave TV Show- So You Think You Can Dance, Desperate Housewives, 24, The Office to name a few
9. Fave Store- I love Target, Urban Renewal (AWSOME consignment store in town), Online window shopping for good ideas!
10. Fave Time of Day- Lately we have been going outside after dinner and playing ball with the kids or watching them ride bikes. Its SO nice outside and we have time to just talk about the day and have fun as a family!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How fun...I do love a good yard sale!!!

CoLiE-O said...

you and your shoes:) you need to come up here for a wide selection of garage sales..so fun

Angela said...

What a darling family and cute blog! So fun to meet you! You need to take some pics of your shoes and get them on your blog. I want to see those teal ones you told us about!! :)