Monday, August 25, 2008

Spencers "Little House"

On Friday after our interesting morning the boys and I decided to have some fun together and do a craft! Spencer and I looked through our idea book and decided to make a house, just like his new house he just moved into! It was SO much fun! We made it out of a paper bag, and construction paper! SUPER easy! But Spenc was able to work on his colors, his shapes and his cutting skills! It is so cute! I was really glad we made time to play together!

And as a random note, later that day Spencer comes walking out of my closet saying "look Mom I am a Bad Guy, what do you think of my cool outfit?" He had just gone to the bathroom and decided to dress up in my shoes and BJ's belt! Classic Classic! I couldn't stop laughing and so I asked him to pose for a picture and THIS is what he did! What a funny boy! I love how he is thinking for himself and pretendingg its such a riot!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

sUPER CUTE craft idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

I am going to get your q's answered...tomorrow! :) Promise!

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

I wish that I could have been there to see this! SOOO CUTE!