Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Information Hunt....

SO... I am really wanting to make the jump from good old fashion scrap booking (which I love) to DIGITAL SCRAP BOOKING! I really think I could get a lot more done if I wasn't having to unload a suitcase full of supplies each time I wanted to work on a page!

MY QUESTION IS.....

What kind of program is best to start out with and how many different programs do I have to get to be able to make really adorable pages?

The other project I really need to get started is COUPONS! I have looked into online coupons and can't quite find a site that will work with my computer and printer! For some reason I cant download the "coupon printer" from coupons.com!

MY QUESTION IS.....


What are a few good COUPON websites and what is the best way to print them?

I know all you bloggers out there are crafty and knowledgeable, so anyone who has the inside scoop please fill me in! THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I know a lot of people have success with Photoshop Elements. And there are tons of tutorials on how to do it with that. If you go to www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com you can find a BAJILLION freebies every day of scrapbook papers and elements (digital). You will LOVE it!