Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Here We Go...

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. It just always feels like there are 100 other things to do first. And then a great friend told me she blogs as her way of keeping a journal! That sealed the deal!
I wanted a way to share all the exciting things the boys are doing and if I get to check off my journaling at the same time.... well SIGN ME UP!
Everyone who knows me knows I am not the best writer or speller, so please forgive me! I hope you can look past all my little errors and smile at the stories of the kids and all the MANY twists and turns on our families journey!
So PLEASE let me know what you think, I am excited to be able to keep in touch this way and share my personal triumphs and maybe a few failures with you! Talk with you soon!

No comments: