Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Stub Your Toe Kind of Day

This last week has been a little tipsy! I don't know how to describe it other then....
that crazy frustration and pain you feel when you really REALLY stub your toe...
you aren't mad, or sad or upset you are just CRAZZY UUUaagghhhh!
Graham and BJ after BJ told him NO while he was dropping rice all over... he was SO sad and need a love! He had some crocodile tears... it was sad!

Well this week has been a mix of stub your toe then laugh and then stub your toe again... until all you can do is curl up and laugh or cry!

One of the greatest women I wish I knew said...
"The only way to get through this life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
Thanks Sister Hinckley
Amber and I have SO much fun together just goofing off! We were making these Chocolate Dipped Oreo's and just decided to get silly! I LOVED IT!

SO to all you Stub your toe kind of moments......
I give you a big huge fall on the floor giggle!

One of my biggest faults is that I jump to conclusions and see the absolute worst in situations when I am sad or offended! SO I am working so hard to look for the absolute best or silly in those situations! I might have to do a little "fake it till you make it" but LAUGHING is so much better for the spirit! And who wants to be a Sour Sally? I DON'T!
Amber and I decided to dance it out! IT WAS A BLAST!

A few moments that have got my heart racing and my mind working this week...

I got a calling!
!! YIPPIE!
What could it be.....
I know your dying to know.....
WELL....
Its NOT NURSERY! whew....
I am team teaching the
10-11-12 year olds in the Valiants class!

I am SO excited! I am teaching this coming week! I have been reading and studying the scriptures for this lesson and I am stoked!

I have also been baking and dreaming up all the yummy things I can make with my mixer! I am going to take a few pics tomorrow!

Another little something is that dinner tonight was WONDERFUL! Over and Sister Stuff they have weekly menus! Everything I've made of theirs has been SPECTACULAR you have to try this Orange Chicken! OOOOOoooooo we all loved it!

And to counter act all of that I have been going to Work Out Group.. it hurts SO good! Today as I was walking to the car my legs were so tired and sore I couldn't walk straight! But if feels so good to be getting out and exercising!

I am working on a "Live List!" One of my favorite blogs is The Polished Pickle and she challenged everyone to make a list of all the things they want to do! SO I am going to get mine together! It gets me all bubbling inside!

Whew... I am excited..
Try and catch me now Stub My Toe Moments!

I DARE YOU!


What do you do when all the little things make you want to AAAaaagggghhhhh?

3 comments:

Ms. Amber said...

Its good to know that other people have these moments and even though we hang out all day or at least talk on the phone lol I still love to read about this, and I love your take on it! It is so GREAT to laugh and dance (especially while covering oreos in chocolate and candy!) I hope to have many more silly moments with you! Love ya buddy!

BreAnn said...

Hey Cameo I love your pictures you still remind me of my favorite leader!! Oh I'm not sixteen yet it was an early 15th b-day present! and how old r your cousins they might be in the other ward but i'm no t sure yet

Brittany said...

You amaze me with all the fun things you do with your kids! I have the same calling! Your family is too cute!