Monday, February 1, 2010

No No Baby

Graham has officially declared his spot as the BABY in the family. This last week he has made it clear that we are NOT allowed to say "NO" to him! Last night at dinner he kept trying to drop his bowl on the floor so I told him "No no baby boy" and the shadow of despair just fell over him and
HE ......
......LET.....
......IT.......
OUT! I ran to grab the camera (just like any mother would as her child cries in anguish) because this had to be documented! As the baby boy he is above being told No and should always be catered to and given what he wants! ..... at least thats what he told me!!!!

Oh I wish life was that way my little one! It all starts with being told you cant throw food on the floor and then it jumps to you cant beat up your brothers and then it escalates to no ice cream for breakfast!

But DONT WORRY

Life has so many moments where the light does shine through the clouds and you can be free! I promise to say "YES" LOTS more then I say "NO" I promise to love you and laugh with you and life's little "uh oh no no"moments! Keep crawling and I am sure you will find something new and fun to get into!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yep - that's the sure sign of a "really good mother" - taking a picture in "that moment" Perfect. I loved your post. It says what all mothers feel. Cute.

Julianne said...

Your blog is really cute! We'll have to get together again at Ambers.

Ms. Amber said...

I understand Grahamy, its tough being the baby in the family...

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Go Graham ... let it ALL hang out!!!