Monday, January 18, 2010

Wii are having fun!!!!

Wii have been getting together with friends playing, dancing and battling on the Wii! This year for New Years Even we went to Amber and Dangs house and had our first taste of how deliciously fun it is to play the Wii!Amber made up some scrumptious drinks that we had at the non alcoholic mini bar! My favorite was Citrus Splash! It had a lime slice, orange slice and lemon slice along with ginger ale, bitters and a cherry hmmm YUMMY! We also had virgin Pina Coladas! We came back over a few days later because we just couldn't get enough of the Wii! This time we took a few videos! LAUGH ALONG WITH US! Amber and Dang are SO SO GOOD at it! They stay right with each other!

BJ and I were not as ... lets call it.... polished in our dancing skills! But we had fun!

I AM WORKING ON THIS VIDEO... IT WILL BE ADDED SOON!

The kids had a great time boxing each other! I think they had fun beating each other up! By that point in the night I was pretty worn out! All that dancing and boxing is a fun workout!



BJ JUST used his Christmas Gift Card and bought a Wii for us! I am sure there will be many more videos and funny stories as we practice and play on our very own Wii!

2 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Looks like fun! I hope BJ enjoys his Christmas present...!

Kristen said...

What game is that for Wii!?? I want to buy it now!