Thursday, January 21, 2010

ahhh.... lovely

For Christmas my big gift was a Kitchenaid mixer! I have wanted one for SO long and was shocked and thrilled when I ripped the wrapping paper off to see it! I picked a silver color and am in LOVE with it! Today I made some cookies and really recognized how much easier it is then a hand mixer! NO MORE standing around beating... I am a multi tasker now! Except when I get caught up in how amazing it is and just sit and WATCH it go!
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD I LOVE MY MIXER!

I have a some other news that I am batting around in my head! Tomorrow I go back to work... just for the day.... I dont know how I feel! Its been SO SO long since I've gone to work!

I am excited to see the girls at the Flower Shop
I am excited to play around with some flowers, the Bridal Fair is this weekend and that means we get to be CREATIVE!
I am excited to get away.. NO KIDS.. NO FIGHTING... NO WHINING

And Yet.....

I feel a little unsure! I dont know what I am unsure about! I know once I get there I will be on cloud 9 but until then I feel a little nervous and overwhelmed! I know this will help me to get out and use some of my talents with out little hands and needs but I am unsure if I were to go back to work a few times a month if I could balance everything? I am sure I am over-thinking it.... Ill be sure to take some pictures of my day tomorrow to share and reflect after!!!!

7 comments:

Ms. Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Amber said...

How exciting that u get to go to work! it will b a good warm up for Valentines Day... we need to make some arrangements if u know what I mean

Love,
Dangsta

P.S.
I hope that you will be joining us for dinner on friday.

Queen Mimi said...

Cameo, you're amazing, you can handle it! Maybe you should play Eye of the Tiger to get pumped up! ;) Have a great day! Good luck!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Cameo - you look so cute kissing your mixer! We are so glad that you like it, and the silver color is awesome! Don't worry too much about work - as long as you keep your priorities straight and use the talents you are blessed with, you will be just fine!!
Love you!
Mom

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Hey there girl! We are so proud of you for your multitasking-ness. But kissing the mixer ... there might be a pill for that!

Love you, beautiful!

Chris said...

10th Commandment...

Chris said...

or 2nd...