Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Good Day

Friday was my first day back to work since before Graham was born! I was unsure and unesasy about how I would do after so long but I am HAPPY to report it was GREAT! Cristy teased me about jumping back into it, that you never forget cause its like riding a bike! I STILL dont know if its that easy but I sincerely enjoyed being creative and getting back into what I LOVE!
the arrangements I worked on..This is what the cooler looked like at the end of the day...
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L right?

Its easy to forget the simple little things!
I LOVED:
how your fingers get a soft tint of green after arranging for a while AND
creating a "vision" for the order and price you have before you AND
the RUSH you feel as you go into the cooler and "shop" around for what will make THIS arrangement extra special!
AND
how I love adding lots of dimension to my arrangements... its kind of like a game, how much texture and space can I create in this AND
the contentment I feel when I get to spend the day creating, expressing and pushing myself!
Other arrangments for the Bloomers booth at the Bridal fair

THANKS to all the Bloomers girls, I had a great time, I am anxiously awaiting my next chance to come back!

I have to share these pics... When we woke up Friday morning the snow had DUMPED in Cedar and so 3 of my helpful sweet boys went out to scoop the driveway for mom! They were having WAY too much fun so I caught it on the camera........Thanks boys for helping get me ready for my big day! I sure looked forward to coming home to you!

4 comments:

Chris said...

i hope cooper is eating that snow in the bottom pic

Ms. Amber said...

Cameo you are such an AMAZING florist! Thats great that you were able to put one of your many talents to use and brighten the day! I feel quite lucky to be friends with such a talented woman!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Wow, I didn't know Cedar got that much snow! What a fun time scooping! and the flower arrangements are INCREDIBLE!! Way to go Cameo!!

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog also found some amazing dinosaur cake I'm from Brazil I also have a blog that talks about amazonia
adorei